In today’s digital world one of the most popular software used for accounting purpose on small scale as well as medium scaled business is the QuickBooks. And it is not so popular just due to nothing. With 24*7 QuickBooks customer care service, it is also a reliable, accurate and secure application used by millions of people.
But here in this specific article, we are going to focus on fixing a specific error which is the QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118. At times it can be frustrating because if you are doing something very important and this error keeps popping up, things can take up your mind. This error generally shows up when you reconfigure your desktop for working on QuickBooks for the first time.
There are a few reasons why your desktop is unable to load whenever you are launching it. Here are a few of them:
- It can happen when QuickBooks is unable to load the license data properly. And can happen due to a damaged or missing file. As soon as you see this dialogue box there will be a message written at the bottom, follow that step to troubleshoot the problem. And do remember if you click the OK button it will show you that it’s a fatal error. And a message will be following it.
- If there are all the needed file, still your desktop is showing this pop-up, there probably can be one more problem and that is the anti-virus. Sometimes due to some virus or outdated antivirus, you can also see this pop-up.
So if this problem keeps coming back to you, don’t get frustrated or annoyed, because there always an expert waiting to help you, all you need to do is use the QuickBooks helpline number and get the assistance on whatsoever the problem is.
But if you think that you will be able to rectify this problem and finish it from the root. Then there are a few steps that you can follow to do so:
- Run the program and let it extract all the files from the “downloads” folder.
- You can also manually check the .dll file on the internet.
- There are a few more ways such as re-downloading and re-installing the file once again.
But if none of this works you know what to do and where to go.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6150?