QuickBooks is an accounting software made by Intuit. It has some fabulous features due to which it is widely known in the Accounting sector. It has millions of users all around the globe.
To run your business smoothly you can install this Amazing software that will help you keep an eye on your business all the time. It is simple to use for all even for someone who doesn’t know about accounts.
To know more about this software you can visit the official website of QuickBooks or call on the QuickBooks customer support number.
Let’s leave all the good things inside and discuss the glitches user’s faces while facing QuickBooks software. In the end, QuickBooks is a software, it sometimes deals with issues.
Some issues can be unrecoverable, these issues can give you a headache. So, read this article carefully and you should be able to know how you can fix this unrecoverable error.
Common Ways to Solve QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error:
- Try by rebooting your computer.
- Check if you are using the latest version of QuickBooks software. If not, then update your software.
- Sometimes bugs and viruses in the computer cause problems. So, use an anti-virus to be safe from virus or malware.
- One of the most common methods for avoiding this problem is to stop the application from opening all the windows at start-up.
1. Double click on the QuickBooks software icon while pressing the Ctrl key.
2. Press the Ctrl key continuously till the windows says ‘No company Open’.
3. Click ‘open a sample file’.
4. Choose one of the sample files.
5. It prompts to initiate a restore, click on OK.
- You can try to open the company file by copying the file to your desktop.
1. Right click on the file and click on copy.
2. Go to desktop and right click and choose paste.
These are some simple methods to fix this unrecoverable error. Else you can call on the QuickBooks helpline number. Experts are 24X7 available to help you with this number. You can ask about any query related to QuickBooks, they will talk with you leniently and give you the best possible solution of your problem.