If you have purchased the AVG subscription which is also known as “Continuing Protection service.” If you want to cancel the AVG subscription to stop billing then you will have to follow the two methods. With the help of the current extension, you will able to fix it and avoid being charged. To cancel AVG subscription follow the steps given below and if want some guidance you can opt for customer care number.
Method of Cancellation for AVG subscription:
A. By using the cancellation link which you received on email.
B. By using the “AVG My Account” where you manage the order & subscriptions. Through AVG MyAccount you can auto cancel the extension.
Cancel the AVG subscription by email notification:
- Open the email and click on the email notification with the subject “We are keeping you protected & update the subscription price.”
- Below the email message, you will get a link to cancel the subscription.
- Now you will get a confirmation page where you will be asked to cancel the subscription, you have to tap on Yes.
- Close the windows.
Cancel the AVG subscription by AVG MyAccount:
- Login your AVG page via your email address & password.
- At the top of the page, you will get My Products, click on that.
- Now you will have to click on the product to expand the product description.
- Tap on the option Cancel subscription.
- You will receive the pop-up confirmation, then click on cancel subscription.
- By this step, the extension will be canceled and then you won’t be charged or billed in future.
However, these steps are really very simple which can be performed by non-technical savvy people. But although you are not able to cancel the AVG subscription by yourself, then you need to have experts help. You don’t need to take tension just try AVG customer service number which is always available for its users. Whenever you snag with AVG antivirus not only related to subscription, get in touch with customer care. The experts of customer care are 24 X 7 available for troubleshooting the issues.