Do you want a backup for Outlook emails if yes because you have to transfer the data? You can do it by just simple steps. Well, keep a backup of email or other documents are always good because it secures data. Some users face trouble when they don’t have backup & their device crashed. To avoid this condition users can prepare the backup of Outlook email by exporting. If you want to have backup let Microsoft Outlook export a .pst file. This will not only prepare a backup of your email but also contacts, tasks and notes as well. You can visit the help page of Outlook mail and find help topics related to multiple subjects, such as troubleshoot Outlook express mail sending problems, change account setting, etc.
Prepare backup Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016
For backup of emails in Outlook 2013 and 2016, try the following steps.
1. Click and open the Outlook, and tap File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
2. Now Import and Export Wizard will start up, so you can select Export to a file, and tap to Next.
3. Choose Outlook Data File (.pst), and tap to Next.
4. Choose the email which one you have to prepare the backup. Ensure you have selected the sub-folders box. By this step, you will export all contents including mail folder and Contacts, Tasks, Notes etc.
5. The wizard will suggest saving a copy .pst file to the default location: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Outlook Files\backup.pst. If in case you haven’t any trouble tap to Finish.
6. In case you have to create a new .pst file, you will suggest the password by Outlook. Enter the password and confirm the password once again. If you don’t need the protected password backup. Don’t enter anything in both field & tap to OK.
Now you will get backup of your Outlook email. These steps work well but if you found that it is not working ask Outlook customer support to help you. The trained experts in customer care will resolve the issues. The team of customer care is always ready to resolve customer’s problem. Via Outlook customer service number it is easy to get help and resolve the problem you face.