If you are a new Apple iPhone or iPad users and have to create an ID. Therefore you are looking for help to create new Apple ID on your iPhone. You are at the right place, here you will find the way to create a new ID. After creating your Apple ID you will be able to download contents from iTunes or Apple store. If you don’t want to sign up the Apple ID then it is not mandatory. But it allows users to sync the calendars, contacts, and reminders.
Steps To Create Apple ID on iPhone or iPad :
- Open the setting app of the device.
- Find the option Sign into your iPhone located on the top of the screen.
- Click on the option don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?
- Now click on the create Apple ID.
- Fill all required box like DOB.
- Click next and enter first and last name
- Tap to Next.
- Here you can use the current email address or create a new iCloud email address.
- Enter the email address & create a password.
- Verify the password you have created.
- Choose a security question and type their answer.
- Repeat it two times.
- Click to Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- If you want to sync the iCloud data from safari, contacts, reminders or calendars then click on the Merge or don’t merge.
- Click the OK button for confirmation step.
If the steps are not working or you stuck with trouble to follow the steps. You can opt for Apple customer care to resolve issues. Trained experts in customer care will help you to shoot the issues. Apple ID Customer Service Phone Number is 24 X 7 open to resolving all technical issues. Apple users can reach to experts anytime when they want.