There is much antivirus software including AVG which shows technical issues while installing it. If you have AVG antivirus installed on your device and getting an error code. You can fix it with the help of given steps. Sometimes users get trouble to uninstall this software. The while uninstallation users get “driver installation failed, setup error.” If you find this error first time it may be shocking to you. In case you are unable to find the reason of this error then you can ask experts to help you. Through AVG technical support number users will find the solution to all problem. This problem also occurs when users try to update the antivirus. The AVG customer support team is always ready to help their users.
Well, you can also find the solution of Driver installation failed setup error. To learn how to fix it follows the steps.
Steps to Fix AVG driver installation failed message:
1. First of all, download the AVG removal tool and save it.
2. Click on this tool and run it.
3. When the tool starts to run then it may possible that your system automatically gets a restart.
4. If while AVG removal running process you get a blank screen with a cursor for a long time. You need to restart or shutdown the computer.
5. Make sure you also shut down the CPU.
6. Permit the AVG remover to run and remove all left entries.
7. Now in this step, you need to re-install the AVG on your device again.
8. If given step doesn’t work and you failed to complete the process. Go to next step.
9. Get the help from tech support team.
When users of AVG find trouble to fix this error message by AVG tool then you can proceed to next step and that is “contact to experts.” You can opt for AVG customer care team. The trained experts of customer care will help you to resolve all technical issues in short time period.