Avast antivirus has better compatibility with Windows 8 & 8.1 but shows some hassles with windows 10. If you are getting compatibility issue with Avast & Windows 10, you can ask the technical experts to solve the problem. Avast customer support team is always available for its customers. Usually, the issues occur with Avast are described on this blog. If you want to fix these issues you can try the solutions described here.
BSOD after Installing Anniversary Update
Solution No: 1
If you have installed Avast antivirus in your device and getting Blue Screen of death (BSOD) problem. In that condition, you need to update the Avast before installation of Anniversary Updates. Let’s see how you can fix the problem easily. Ensure your device is running the latest compatible version.
1. Go to setting > Update > Program > Update. Now follow next step.
2. Click to download Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
3. Click to run the download file “Windows10Upgrade28084.exe” & then follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the installation.
Solution No: 2 Repair the Avast before installing Anniversary Update
To fix the problem of BSOD you can repair the Avast before installing Anniversary updates. For repairing process you need to have a good internet connection.
1. For repairing process you need to go to settings. Click on Programs & features > choose Avast > Uninstall/Changes > Repair.
2. After completing the process of repair. Restart the computer.
3. Now download the Windows 10 Anniversary Update by click on ‘Get the Anniversary Update now‘
4. Now run the download file “Windows10Upgrade28084.exe” & follow the instructions for download.
Well, if you required the support of technical experts to follow the steps or instruction to fix the problem. Ask customer care team to help you via Avast customer service number you will reach to customer care team. This number is 24 X 7 available to resolve the problem of Avast customers.