Are you facing troubles while using Outlook? Is your Outlook mail not working? Is it demanding any update? And you don’t know how to fix it! There is no need to get tensed as you are at the right place to get information about sorting out the issue. It is not only you who encounter problems while using this mail service, but there are also thousands of users out there dealing with similar issues. the issues include Outlook not working, getting stuck, stops to connect, hangs or freezes sometimes and many others. You can always reach directly to the Outlook Express phone number to get in touch with the technical support team.
By trying out any of the below-mentioned methods, you can troubleshoot the problem yourself. Moreover, by doing so you will learn to solve similar issues without any help.
Methods for solution
M1: Close all programs and start afresh –
- Close outlook
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R together to invoke the Run box.
- Type ‘outlook safe’ and press ‘enter’ to open outlook in safe mode.
M2: Install the latest windows and outlook updates –
- Click start menu in your taskbar and type ‘update’. When you see check for updates, click it to open windows update
- Click check for updates or install updates
- Wait for the updating process to complete
- Restart your device and update Outlook also
M3: Repair your office program –
- On your keyboard, press Windows+R
- Type control and press Enter to open control panel
- Select large icons in the view by drop down menu
- Select programs and features
- Start repair and wait for it to finish
M4: Repair your Outlook data files –
- Open Windows file explorer by pressing Windows+E
- Go to C Program files
- Open SCANPST.EXE and click browse > start> ok
The methods will help in resolving the issue, if they do not show any success then try connecting with Outlook toll-free number for further assistance from the team of trained technicians.