Some users of Adobe require reinstallation of the software due to a technical fault. At the time of installation of Adobe software users get an error. If you want to install the Adobe without error then follow the steps given below.
Delete the previously installed Adobe application files:
First of all, you need to remove the previously installed files from the device.
- Transfer the personal files from Adobe Photoshop folder and subfolder to the backup folder.
- On the taskbar, go to the start menu & click on control panel.
- Under the control panel, click on Uninstall a program or Programs & features.
- Click on Adobe Photoshop Elements/Adobe Premiere Elements, & tap to Uninstall.
- After complete uninstallation, close the control panel. Go back to the hard drive location & delete the Adobe Photoshop Elements folders.
- When you will be asked to confirm to delete the folder, then click yes.
- Go to the Recycle Bin & remove the files.
- Now restart the computer & proceed to install Adobe
Install the Adobe Photoshop Elements/Premiere Elements from the computer:
Device drivers, antivirus, and malware sometimes cause installation conflict. Because of some system component installation get failed, so to avoid incomplete installation, install the Adobe from the desktop.
- Now copy the Adobe Photoshop Elements/Adobe Premiere Elements folder from the disc to the computer.
- Click & open the Photoshop Elements/Adobe Premiere Elements folder on the Computer.
- For installation process double click on the setup file. Follow the instructions appear on the computer screen.
While the installation process if you required expert’s guidance, then try Adobe technical support number which is always available for users. Through the help of the customer care team, you will easily install the Adobe without interruption. The Adobe customer service number is 24 X 7 available to resolve its customer’s problem. So, if you ever face trouble with Adobe software try Adobe support number without any delay.