QuickBooks is a famous accounting software which easily enters the company account details for further consideration in an organized way. But there are some problems involved with this program. Often the user’s experience occurrence of error codes and error 6150 is one of them. If you want to sort it out then you can do some troubleshooting or try reaching out to QuickBooks support for availing help from technicians.
Main causes behind the QuickBooks Error Code 6150
- The incomplete installation of QuickBooks program on a device
- Corrupt Windows registry
- Presence of virus and malware in the system
- Accidental deletion of the files
- Corrupt downloads of files
- Change in the extension of QuickBooks file
When the error appears, the windows become frozen for a short period of time and it also crashes the performance of the device. You will experience slow running of your device.
Fixing QuickBooks error code 6150
Method 1: Perform a restore from Backup
- Launch QuickBooks and click on file > open or restore the company file
- Select restore a backup copy and click on next
- Choose local backup followed by next
- From the look in the drop-down menu, select the location of company file backup
- Make sure that the backup is available with .qbb extension
- Click on open > go to save in drop-down menu and choose the location
- Type a new company filename and check that the file should is saved in auto restore file .qbw.
Method 2: Create a new QuickBooks file
- Open QuickBooks desktop
- On the no company open window, create a new company
- Go to QB setup windows and enter the required information
- Click create company
Method 3: Conduct a full malware scan of your device
It could be possible that the error could be related to a malware infection on your system. So, run an antivirus and fully scan the device.
Even after you try these methods and the error appears then without any more delay, you must dial QuickBooks support number to ask for a solution from the team of trained technical experts. They will offer you a relevant fixture in no time.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6123, 0?