The email Outlook is considered as trustworthy mail service provider, therefore it has countless users. Outlook email permits its customers to use error-free email service with fear of any technical fault. Users share their document and files with their clients & business partner. The Outlook email possesses various amazing features to its users. They can share their information, documents in an easy way through Outlook email.
Nowadays customers of Outlook are facing a huge number of issues related to this email. Therefore Outlook customer service number is 24 X 7 available to rectify the email issues. The experts are dedicated to resolving all kind of email problem related to Outlook email.
Some users get hassle while accessing their email account even with correct username & password. In this condition user required to change the password. If you are unaware how to recover the email password? Go through the steps described here.
1. Open the email app for Outlook email.
2. Enter correct email address & password, click on the sign in option.
3. If you get a problem while sign in, tap on the link forgot the password.
4. On forgot password page enter username & mobile number. Tap to verification option.
5. You will get a link to click on.
6. Enter a new strong password & confirm it.
7. If you get that this step is not working, check if your caps lock in on.
8. After trying these all steps if you are still unable to access your account. Delete the browsing history, caches from your device.
If you are still not able to fix the problem then you need to get help via Outlook technical support. The team of customer care will resolve the email issue within a short span of time. 24 X 7 customers can ask for help to the tech support team because experts are always available for users.
Related Blog – How to Backup Outlook Emails by Exporting?