Gone are the day when almost every electronic device and networks worked on wired modes. With the innovation and technology, every device started becoming wireless and so the networks. Earlier the routers, computers, telephones, keyboards, mouse and printers used to be wireless, but everything has been changed these days. Talking about routers specifically, Asus routers have revolutionalized the wireless networking, but sometimes users face inconvenience in setting up passwords on the routers, if you are also in the same boat, then try taking help from Asus Router Customer Support Number that stays active whole day long for the ease of users.
Routers come with WPS, but many times other devices do not support one and that is when the need for passwords arises. Users often forget their passwords and then they need to recover it or reset it, for doing so you will need to follow the troubleshooting steps given in this blog. Also Fix Asus Wireless Router Not Working.
Recovering The Asus Wireless Router Password
These steps will help you in recovering your lost password for any Asus router. Do follow them in the same order as they are given
- Login to the admin panel of the Asus router using your correct username and password
- Click on the status tab which is at the bottom option
- On the High-end router, select wireless status from the status tab
- On normal routers, you will see the wireless section in the status page only
- Get the W key or Wi-Fi password
Resetting Wireless Password in Asus Router
If you are concerned about the security of your router and network and want to reset the password, then follow these steps:
- Login to your router
- Click on the wireless panel in administrative settings option
- Select the password protection types WEP/WEP2, etc.
- Enter the new password in the empty field and click on save
The given steps will prove helpful for the users if they are performed in a particular manner. In case of any assistance or guidance, don’t hesitate in reaching out to Asus Customer Care Number, where the skilled technicians will provide you with an adequate solution in recovering and resetting the passwords.
Know More About Asus Router Troubleshooting Issues :