McAfee is leading the charts of most used and trusted antivirus in the world. It is created and maintained by McAfee Inc. in the year 1987. The antivirus software detects and remove a computer virus, malware, Trojans and suspicious worms and secure your devices like personal computer, laptops, and smartphone. If your system is running slow, you are not able to open your browser and or My Computer folder and are receiving the warning message regarding possible threats available then you need to make a rush and scan your computer with the antivirus. While scanning if you confront any issue then feel free to reach McAfee customer support number where you will be delivered with much-needed assistance and guidance instantly.
You can manage the McAfee products and subscription by logging into McAfee account. This account will not only help you in managing McAfee antivirus but will you keep updated will upcoming antivirus features and package.
Methods to Fix McAfee Login Problem
While trying to access McAfee account if you got a warning message ‘Invalid username or password’, then anyone can lose their cool. But you need to understand the problem and then accordingly solve it:
Method 1: Incorrect email address and password
- While entering the username and password be sure you are typing in exact case as these are case-sensitive.
- If email address and password field is automatically filled then delete and rewrite again
Method 2: Retrieve password
- In the login page, hover the mouse on My Account and click on the Sign-in option
- You need to select ‘Forgot your password?’
- Then a pop up will appear asking your email address in order to send password reset link which will expire in 72 hours
- After clicking on the link, a page will be open for creating a new password
Once you have completed the process of creating new password a confirmation mail will be received by you in your registered email address. In case you are tied up while performing this step then connect with McAfee support number where support team will be more than happy to lend you a helping hand you irrespective of time and location.
Related Post: How to Fix if McAfee Antivirus not Scanning Properly?