Symantec antivirus provides complete protection for its users. This antivirus permits its users to surf the internet without any fear of cyber-attack. Due to trustworthy service of Symantec antivirus, millions of people trust on it. Somehow few users face error LU1803 with this antivirus. This error can occur due to change in registry value. For troubleshooting the issues customers can use Symantec customer care phone number. Some users simply follow the re-installation process for troubleshooting, but by re-installation, this error doesn’t get solved. To fix the error LU1803 users need to manually update the windows registry.
Troubleshooting steps for Symantec error LU1803:-
- First of all, you need to uninstall the antivirus and then reboot the computer.
- Now open the Windows & click on the Windows startup menu. Select this menu and run the prompt. In running prompt type regedit command & press enter to open the registry windows.
- Select the Windows registry key through user shell folder. Click on the left side of the panel located on the right side of the windows. You can use AppData key to check the value of the AppData key. You will find the value through %APPDATA%.
- Now to change the values double click on the AppData by using %APPDATA% to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming.
- Finally, to change the AppData registry key, click on the Ok button.
- Now you have done the change the value of AppData. You need to proceed for re-installation of Symantec antivirus LiveUpdate.
- For Symantec antivirus follow the installation repair process.
- When you successfully did with all process then open the antivirus software and run the LiveUpdate. Make sure the problem gets solved & you can use Symantec antivirus to protect your device.
There are still some chances that you failed to fix the problem. In that condition, you need to be frustrated. You can opt for customer care team. You can use Symantec antivirus helpline number to reach team support team.