If you are Cisco router users and looking for help because you want to know about “how to access the Web-based setup page of router” then here the answer is. To find a solution for How to Setup CISCO wireless router you can follow the mention instructions one by one. Well before following the step you just need to know that all routers have a built-in web-based setup page for a customized setting. Make sure the Cisco router has power on as well as the computer has wired connection to Ethernet ports of router.
Now follow the complete step:
- Open any web browser like Internet Explorer.
- Here visit the address bar and enter the router IP Address.
- If you found the IP address of router has changed then you need press the starts button and reset the router.
- Now you will receive a new window prompts. Type Admin for the username and password. The username password is default admin. Now click to OK.
- If you find that the password of Cisco router has changed, the try new password in password filed instead of a router.
- The password would be changed by setup CD run or when you changed it via web-based setup page of the router.
Maybe possible you face problem while accessing the web-based setup page of Cisco router. Well, you can opt for CISCO Customer Support where experts are always ready to help users. Users of Cisco router will get a solution for their all issues related to the router. On the call of CISCO phone number, users can ask for help and guidance to resolve the issues. Service of customer support is 24 X 7 through which Cisco router will get help whenever they want. related terms : cisco router, setup, best wireless router, settings, login , wireless access point