Routers are the requirement of this highly advanced world, that’s why there is various companies manufacture router. Belkin router is such brand which has countless users across the world. Those users who are new for this brand & don’t have an idea how to set up the cable modem. They can find help through this PPT. If you want more help try Belkin Support Phone Number. This is a toll-free number of customer care which is available around the clock. Now have a look how you can set up the Belkin router with DSL & Cable modem.
- Connect the Belkin Router with your computer & Modem:-
- Connect your device with LAN port of Modem with internet port.
- Now connect the LAN port of the router with LAN port of the computer.
- Switch on the Belkin router.
- Make sure your computer is on if not then turn it on.
- Switch off the Modem.
- Resolve Belkin Wireless Router Disconnection Issue Instantly
- Access the Belkin router setup page:-
- Type 192.168.2.1 on the address bar & access its setup page. You can use default login IP address 192.168.2.1 for Belkin router.
Now you will have to follow the on-screen prompts. If you get confused or want the assistance of users then try Belkin Router Customer service number. Through this number, you will able to sort it out as soon as possible. You can simply reach out to the customer care via Belkin Customer Service Number.
Related Post : How to Reset a Belkin Wireless G Router?