The wireless router Asus is popular among users because it occupies a small area in comparison to wired routers. As you know that the wireless routers are based on advanced technology, this would be difficult for new users to set up it. If you are looking for help because you are not able to set up the wireless routers just try Asus Customer Support Number. The trained technicians of customer care will resolve the issues as soon as possible. Well, on this blog some steps are also described which will let you Setup The Asus Wireless Router. Just go through the given steps one by one.
Learn to Setup the Asus Wireless Router:-
Install the Asus router & then proceed to configuration.
- Plug the router to the power outlet & turn on the router.
- Now connect the modem (Cable/DSL) with your router with the help of Ethernet cable.
- Connect the computer with Asus router by using another Ethernet cable.
If you don’t have extra Ethernet cable then don’t worry, click on the wireless icon on the computer. Now you will found the wireless network named as Asus, here you need to connect the router with it.
- Open the browser and type the default gateway under the URL 192.168.1.1 & enter.
- Now your router will ask you for by default username and password. You will have to type “admin” in both username & password.
- Finally, your router will search and detect the internet & connection type.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to set up the Asus wireless router.
Well, it may be possible that you will be stuck with trouble and won’t be able to set up the wireless router by yourself. Still, you no need to stress just try Asus Support Number and reach to experts. With the help of trained customer care service, you will able to troubleshoot all issues related to routers. You can use Asus Router Customer Care Number to get in touch with trained and experienced professionals of customer care.