The printer is the integral parts of our daily lives. Even with many technological advancements, everything cannot be done with soft copies and for taking out hard copies of your documents or printing pictures be it colored or black and white, you just need printers. Talking about the HP Printers, they are considered best from the rest in the manufacturing of laptops, computers, tablets, and printers.
Everyone must have surely encountered a situation where your printer just freezes, you feel helpless and confused about what to do and what not. The error messages continuously start occurring such as ‘printer is offline’ or ‘printer is in error state’ in such cases you can always try to troubleshoot the error issue yourself or get the help of HP Printer customer support, where the certified technicians will help you in fixing your problem in minimum time.
There are two solutions to fix the issue of HP Printer error
Solution 1: running the troubleshooter
- Verify that your printer is plugged into the power supply and is turned on
- For wired printers, check the USB connection
- Download the troubleshooter
- It may be possible that your printer needs a new driver
- Type the services in the search box on the taskbar, then choose the search result of the same.
- In the services list, double-click on the print spooler, select stop then press OK.
- Double click on the print spooler in the services list.
- Select start and make sure automatic is selected in the startup list.
Solution 2: Fixing printer in error state
Before starting, make sure that the printer is turned on, connected to the PC and cover isn’t open, the paper is not jammed or printer is not low on paper or ink.
- Click Windows+ X, go to control panel and click on devices and printers
- Click printer, it will show offline status if it is offline and will show ‘ready’ when online
- Right-click on the printer and choose the ‘use printer online’
- The display will change to ready.
Do not forget to get in touch with HP printer helpline support in case of any query regarding the process.