Are you unable to transfer photos from your iPhone to Computer? If yes, then try to fix the issue at your end first or get in touch with Apple Customer Care Contact Number to get the much need assistance needed to solve your queries. The support team is well versed in solving any query related to iPhone. This blog will help you to know all the possible ways in which you can transfer the photos from iPhone to the computer.
Transferring Photos from iPhone to Windows:
- By using iCloud
- Go to Photos app and click Shared option at the bottom and name the album.
- Choose the photo you want to share from the album and click done then post and check your windows file manager.
- Importing photos using Autoplay
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using USB cable, then an Autoplay window will pop up.
- Choose ‘Import photo and Videos’ from Autoplay window, then cut or copy the files you want to transfer.
- Transferring it using Windows Photo App
- After connecting iPhone using USB, open Photo app
- Search for ‘import’ option in the App and click continue.
Transferring photos from iPhone to Mac
- Using Photo App
- Open Photo App, inbuilt app of Mac after connecting via iPhone via USB cable
- Under Import select the photo you want to transfer and click Import. All your photos will be copied to Pictures directory.
- Importing photos to iCloud Photo Library
- iCloud transfer the photo wirelessly to your Mac by toggling on the Photostream option
- Under import select the files to be transferred and then post it
- For receiving images go to ‘System Preference’ in Mac and click on iCloud.
- Via AirDrop
- It is alternative of iCloud, make sure your iPhone and Mac are connected
- Select the photos you want to transfer and then tap ‘share’ using AirDrop option
If you are stuck while performing these above-mentioned steps then you don’t need to make any hassle just reach us at Apple Support Number, which can be contacted at any time of the day i.e. 24×7.
Related Post : How to Create a New Apple ID on Your iPhone or iPad?