Nowadays, Facebook means the ‘’world’’ to everyone. Despite their age, everybody wants to become part of Facebook and they are ready to devote countless hours over it. For people, it has become the source to get information about their friends, family, and about the events that are happening across the world. Whether it is advantageous or disadvantageous is arguable, but the influence of this site is unquestionable.
Everything is hunky- dory on Facebook, but Alas! What you find suddenly, a pop up saying “For security reasons your account is temporarily locked“. This will surely be a shock for anyone who would be a “Facebook addict” and cannot imagine a single minute without Facebook.
In this Article, we will discuss all the possible solutions that you can implement for getting rid out of this problem.
What are the reasons behind that your Facebook account is locked/blocked?
- When the user is reported by somebody for having a fake account on Facebook.
- When some suspicious activity is detected on your Facebook account.
- When some required changes are happening in the Facebook database through their team’s end.
- When Facebook found user promoting illegal or malicious content.
- When a user is adding in numerous friends and sending them messages endlessly.
- When the user infringes any “term & policy” of Facebook accidentally.
- When the Facebook account of the user is being accessed from different device and locations.
These were the conditions that any Facebook user should know for the better understanding of managing Facebook accounts.
Now Let’s talk about the steps to unlock your Facebook accounts and prevent them from getting blocked or hacked.
Steps to unlock the locked/blocked Facebook accounts:-
1. Click on your web browser and open Facebook.
2. Enter your login credentials on the home page.
3. Then, you are directed to the security page, here select the option of “Get help” from a friend.
4. Now, you will get the pop up of trusted contacts page and here select a few of your friends whom you know in person.
5. When you are done, click on continue button.
6. Till the time you move further, the friends whom you chose will get the security code to send by Facebook.
7. After that gather all the codes from your friends that they have received from Facebook.
8. Now try using those codes for unlocking your account.
9. That’s will be all.
We hope that we would help you in some of the other ways in solving your queries related to facebook locked/blocked accounts.