IncrediMail is a unique webmail service which provides the users with exciting experience. It is a free email app that helps in sending and receiving emails in the most attractive way. It consists of the smart user interface and 3D effects and animated notifiers that transform the whole emailing scenario. Moreover, you can attach beautiful animations, emoticon, E-cards and change the realistic background. But sometimes user face the issue of IncrediMail not sending emails that irritates them. But the issue can be fixed with the help of troubleshooting steps.
Although the service providers of this email service work to make it better for the users with new updates on a timely basis it is not yet totally free from the glitches. If you want to fix the issue of IncrediMail stops sending or receiving emails then you will have to follow the mentioned steps.
Steps to Fix IncrediMail Stops Sending or Receiving Emails Problem
- First of all, make sure that your firewall or antivirus is configures correctly and it is not creating any hindrance in the working of this email
- Launch IncrediMail on your device.
- Navigate to the tools menu and select accounts
- You will see a ‘mail accounts’ dialogue box displayed on the screen
- Choose the email account with which you are facing trouble
- Click the option to remove it from the application
- Now use the other email client to add your email account back
- Fill the required details manually
If you don’t know how to add the new mail account then try the under given:
- Launch the mailing app on your device
- Navigate and click on ‘tools’ tab
- Once the mail account dialogue box appears, click on add account
- As the account wizard box opens, configure the settings as per your relevance
- Click next and follow the instructions to complete the process. Click finish, once done.
The given troubleshooting steps will sort the issue, but even if you need expert guidance to fix the issue then it is suggested to get in touch with IncrediMail customer support where the trained technicians will help you fix the issue.
You may also read: How to Export Emails from Incredimail to Thunderbird Manually?