If you talk about Mozilla Firefox, then this is one of the most popular web browsers in the world because of its astonishing features. Along with its amazing features, it is also have received various complaints from the people around the globe. One such complaint is regarding ‘Firefox not working’, however, you can resolve this error quickly by going through this blog or by calling the Mozilla Firefox support number that stays accessible at all hours.
Steps to resolve Mozilla Firefox not Working
You need to follow the below-mentioned methods to fix the Mozilla Firefox not working error:
Refresh the Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is known to have many amazing features, and one of them is Refresh Firefox option that will enable the Firefox to start fresh so that it can fix various problems ads well as restore their performance.
- You need to select the option of “≡” option to go tothe “Help” section.
- Now here you have to click on the “Troubleshooting information”.
- You can see the option of “Refresh Firefox” on this page, and you need just to click it.
Disable the Hardware Acceleration
If your Firefox is not working fine, then it can be due to hardware acceleration. You can make your Firefox run fine by turning off the hardware acceleration of your Windows/Mac system.
- You have to go to “≡” present on the home page and then choose “Option”.
- Click on the “General” option and then look for “Performance”.
- You have to Uncheck the box of “Use recommended performance settings” and “Use hardware acceleration when available”.
Try Using Safe Mode in Firefox
There are times when various Add-on/Extension are responsible for Mozilla Firefox not working error. You can resolve this issue by using Firefox on the Safe Mode.
- You have to launch the drop-down menu of Firefox by clicking the option of “≡”.
- Now just go to “Help”>”Troubleshooting information”.
- Then click on the button of “Restart with Add-ons Disabled.”
- Tap on the “Restart” then on “Start in Safe Mode”.
- If the problem persiststhen remove add-on/extension that is responsible for it.
Delete the Duplicated Session Restore Files
If accidentally multiple copies of the Session Restore file have been created than it may be responsible for making your Mozilla Firefox run slow.
- Click on the option of “≡” > “Help” > “Troubleshooting information”.
- Select the “Open Folder” option present under Profile Folder.
- Try to find out and remove the file of sessionstore.js and any copies that are there.
- Once done you have to restart the Firefox.
If the problem persists, even after executing all these steps, then you have to reach out to Firefox customer service to avail the required help and assistance that is need to resolve the error. The customer care team is available at all hours to help users in fixing the issue that is related to Mozilla Firefox.