Avira antivirus is the first choice of users across the world. Due to its exceptional scanning power and smart protection against virus and malware, this antivirus is liked by people. But there are some complications involved in this antivirus that make the users anxious. Although it is quite easy to install and set up this software program it becomes hard to remove or uninstall it from Windows 10. If you also want to know how to do so, then try connecting with Avira customer care where the technicians will guide you in doing the needful.
However, it is highly advised to keep the antivirus in your device as it safeguards from harmful threats. But if you are in dire need to remove it then you can perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned below. But before starting, you must make sure to follow the process as it is given otherwise if any residues will remain, they might cause troubles in future.
Removing Avira antivirus in Windows 10 by the Conventional method
- Click the windows icon and select on settings
- Open Apps & Features from the system menu
- Select the Avira product you want to remove and then click ‘uninstall’
- Select yes to confirm the request for User account control
- Wait until the Avira setup uninstalls the product completely
- Restart the computer after the notification of uninstalling appears
Removing Avira Antivirus in Windows 10 manually
- Do keep in mind to perform this method only when the above method does not work.
- Download the Avira registry cleaner
- Start your computer in the safe mode
- Open the Windows Explorer and manually delete the Avira Directories under the program and application files
- Clean the windows registry using the downloaded Avira Registry cleaner
- Accept the terms & conditions
- Click on remove and reset the Windows LSP
- Restart your device in normal mode after the completion
In case if any of the above processes do not work for your way in removing the antivirus program then reach out to Avira helpline number that stays available 24×7 online. The team of expert professionals will guide you in providing the most relevant steps for the removal.