The all-in-one desktop solution which can be used for browsing the internet, watching and listening broadcast and songs. AOL Desktop Gold is one of the brilliant software which is used for doing all those things so that you can enjoy various features of this desktop software. Some of the brilliant features of this AOL Desktop Gold are automatic updates, advanced security and enhanced encryption. If you are thinking to enjoy all these features, then you need to install AOL Desktop Gold. However, few errors can be witnessed by users while using this desktop software. One such issue is AOL Desktop Gold icon disappeared, this error can be resolved quickly by going through this blog, or you can call the support team for fixing the issue.
Steps to Restore Missing/Disappeared AOL Gold Icon
Follow the steps given below to fix this issue which you are facing while using your desktop software:
Reinstall the AOL Desktop Gold
- You need to open your favorite browser and then go to the official website of AOL.
- Check the latest version of AOL Desktop Gold and click on the Download Now Button.
- Once the downloading of the setup file is completed, you can initiate the process of installation.
- Follow all the onscreen instruction to complete the installation of AOL Desktop Gold software.
- In this way, you can see the shortcut icon of this software on the desktop.
Create the new shortcut icon of AOL Desktop Gold
- You need to go to the system tray that is there is at the bottom of the computer screen.
- Here you need to click on the icon of AOL Desktop Gold.
- You have to choose the option of creating the icon of this desktop software.
- Now you need to place the icon on the home screen and then restart the computer.
However, while you decide to download AOL Desktop Gold, you must know that you have to check the system requirement first. Because you will not want the software downloaded by you in not compatible with your system.
Also Read: AOL Desktop Gold Won’t Open