When it comes to choosing the best Pendrive, SanDisk is the first name that strikes to the mind. There is no introduction required for this brand name. In fact, some people use SanDisk as a name instead of Pendrive. But sometimes it causes glitches too for the users, especially when it refuses to be detected on the Windows operating system. Sometimes, users also face SanDisk Cruzer not Recognized Issue. If your SanDisk is not getting detected on your any Windows OS, be it 7/8 or 10 then you must do some troubleshooting on your own or connect with SanDisk helpline number that stays active 24 hours of the day.
There can be countless reasons behind your Pendrive not being detected, just ask the below-mentioned questions to yourself so as to find the exact cause.
- Do you get any error code at the time of Pendrive plug into your computer?
- Is there any recent hardware or software change made by you to the device?
- Have you tried doing the troubleshooting to resolve the issue?
- Is that the problem is with your computer only? Have you tried inserting the USB into another device?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes! Then it is time to apply some fixture steps to get rid of the issue at the earliest.
Fixing the Problem of SanDisk Pendrive not Detecting
- First of all, try to use a different port for inserting the Pendrive
- Remove any corrupt registry files created at the time of SanDisk installation
- Create a partition with the help of a third party software in order to get the Pendrive detected
- Check for any virus infection in your device and if possible run an antivirus software to remove the threat
There is no need to worry if the above fixtures won’t work in your way of resolving the issue. You can try reaching out to SanDisk customer service for further information and guidance from the technical experts that stay accessible round the clock. They will elaborate the solution in your easy to understand manner.