Lenovo laptops customers complain related to its several issues. Sometime to fix the issues of laptop customers required to enter the BIOS. If you have to enter the BIOS on the laptop and want guidance. Read this blog here you will find complete guidance. If you have an older laptop then press key F1 at the time of startup the computer, but this is more difficult for windows 10/8.1/8. For windows 10/8.1/8 you can follow the steps described here.
How to Enter BIOS Setup on Lenovo Laptop – Windows 8/8.1/10 :
For older version of Lenovo laptop users can enter the BIOS by simply press F1, but for new versions of Windows, you need to opt other steps. Try these steps given here which are very simple to follow. Although you want help try Lenovo Technical Support Number. This number is 24 X 7 open to help its customers.
- Boot your Windows and press Windows Key-C to open the Charm bar.
- From the bottom select the setting option & shows up the change PC setting.
- Select Update & recovery option located at the left bottom. Now from the screen select the recovery option.
- Now open the next screen & then go to advanced startup -> Restart Now.
- To enter the setup utility, select Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> UEFI Firmware Settings -> Restart.
- For accessing Boot menu, tap on Use a Device ->Boot Menu.
By the help of these simple steps, you can enter the BIOS on the Lenovo laptop. However, you have any problem or doubt related to its services. Just try Lenovo Customer Support Number. The team of customer care team is always available to help its customers. Through Lenovo Laptop Customer Care Number you can reach out to the customer care experts. Service of technical support is 24 X 7 available to rectify customer’s issues.