One of the most challenging tasks is to set up the Norton’ Subscription Expired’ message on your system. This may cause the issue of not updating the new viruses, which eventually may affect your system data. If you want to get rid of this irritating error message, then you need to update the Norton subscription. Even if your current subscription is active, then you need to run the subscription status check for synchronizing the software installed on your system with the database of Norton. You can even take the help of experts via Norton customer support that is available at all hours to guide the users.
Steps to stop Norton’ Subscription Expired’ Message
You need to follow the below-mentioned tips to resolve this error:
Run Status Check
- Go to the main screen of Norton Antivirusand select the “Support” tab.
- Click on the link of ‘Subscription Status.’ By running this link, you will synchronize the software installed on your system with the Norton server.
- If the subscription date is expired, then click on the Live Update, and after the completion of Update, restart your system.
Renew Norton Subscription
- Click on Norton > Renew Now > Renew My Subscription > Buy Now.
- Now click on the Renew button present under the Norton.
- Then you need to follow the instruction where you need to enter your personal as well as your credit card details. Once the purchase of a subscription is complete, it will be automatically updated on your Norton account.
- Check whether the “Subscription Status” is changed or not. If it is not changed, then you need to enter the activation key to complete the renewal process.
Uninstall the Norton Antivirus
- Go to Settings > Control Panel >Uninstall a Program.
- Search Norton software and then right-click on it to select the Uninstall option and then follow the onscreen instruction to complete the uninstallation of Norton.
- Don’t forget to Remove all the User Data of the installed software and then restart your computer.
If at any point you have any issue, and then just call Norton tech support number, which is there at all hours so that you can speak with the experts. The customer care team will make sure that your issue is resolved entirely.
Also Read – Fix “Norton cannot connect to Norton server”