QuickBooks is an highly efficient accounting software which aids the users with their accounting functions. Accounting of any organization is something which is very complex and would require a lot of attention. Several users prefer QuickBooks software for all their accounting needs. There are numerous accountants and bookkeepers who prefer QuickBooks software because of the various features which they provide. They have completely eased the whole process of accounting. Using this software, the users can easily create and send invoices via email. This software is also capable of printing single as well as batches of invoices together. There are certain moments where users come across the issue of not being able to print invoices from QuickBooks. The users can learn more about such an issue by connecting with QuickBooks technical support number. The users can also scan through this blog to get a basic understanding of the issue.
Common errors reported on failing to print invoices from QuickBooks
Some of the most common error reported in this regard has been recorded below along with their solutions. The users can get a clear understanding of how to solve the issue following the given steps:
Error 1: Printing 13.0 problems invoices packing slips
Solution: The users can rename QBPrint.qbp file of QuickBooks
Error 2: While attempting to print the invoices the printer does not start and on emailing the invoice directly to the customer, the invoice is allowed view but restricted printing?
Solution: This issue could come up possibly because the template or the PDF file is encountering a malfunction. To repair the invoice template, the users can follow the below given steps:
- Click on the Lists menu and then choose the Templates option.
- Then you would have to click on ‘Select New.’
- Further, select the option of invoice and then in the template type window, click on OK.
- Now you would have to right-click the damaged template.
- Then you can choose the ‘Make Template Inactive’ option.
- The user can then select the new template from the template list.
- Lastly, you would have to click on the ‘Open Form’ option.
Error 3: QuickBooks Pro 2016 cannot print invoices or checks but can print all other forms?
Solution: The users would have to create a fresh QBprint constituent in QuickBooks to effectively resolve this error. The steps to create a fresh QBprint is as given below:
- The users would have to close the QuickBooks program.
- Now you would have to detect the QBprint.qbp for windows 8, 7 and Vista: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks20xx (where xx refers to the version of QB)
- Now click on the Qbprint.qbp file for your version of QuickBooks.
- Then you would have to click on the delete option.
- Further, reopen the QuickBooks software and take a print of the invoice.
The users can easily solve the issue of not being able to print invoices from QuickBooks using the above-given steps. The users can avail professional guidance in solving this issue by connecting with QuickBooks customer support number. This service is easy to access as it is available through a toll-free number. Moreover, the users can avail this service on a 24-hour basis.
Related Blog: How to Fix Overflow Error in QuickBooks Desktop